[PythonCE] win32gui

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 11:14:33 -0500

On 17 Feb 2002 at 0:24, Jorg E . R=F8dsj=F8 wrote:

> Can anyone give us, or point us to some resources when it comes to using
> win32gui?
>
> Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, as we are hoping to avoid
> using embedded C++ or VB.

Win32gui gives you access to the win32 GUI interface. That interface is do=
cumented in
the windows SDK.

Probably the simplest thing to do is to use dialogs windows. There's an ex=
ample of
creating a dialog in the win32ui demos. However win32gui includes the dyna=
mic dialog
stuff as well.

In the latest win32all package, look for the win32gui_dialog.py as an exam=
ple that
should work on CE.

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements