[PythonCE] Can't get the sources of PythonCE

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:45:20 -0400

That FTP address should work. Are you using pasv or non pasv mode?

I used "swig" on the desktop to generate the C wrappers for the win32 stuff. You
don't need swig to run on CE itself.

I bet the ctypes might be a lot more handy. I'd like to see that on CE.

Telion seems to have disappeared from this list. Who else has modifications/patches
for Python?

We might as well move to 2.3 instead of spending more time on 2.2