[PythonCE] Running two python scripts simultaneously ?

Guido Wesdorp mailings at johnnydebris.net
Fri Dec 12 11:19:43 EST 2003

Mike Temp wrote:

>With the version of ppceshell that comes in the standard distribution it's
>*not* possible.

Which puzzles me: I checked out the C source of the interpreter and it
looks like that checks for arguments and only starts up pcceshell.py if
no file argument was given, so that would mean pcceshell wouldn't be
started if the python script was an argument to the interpreter... But I
don't know much about the code, so I might well have missed something,
and I didn't get it to work as well...

Cheers,

Guido