[PythonCE] Python 2.3 distribution for Windows/CE

Voidspace mike at pcblokes.com
Wed Oct 15 10:10:33 EDT 2003

Following the link

http://www.validus.com/~kashtan

and downloading the binary ZIP I get a 640k file (which seems to be a
valid zip file).....
Now as the last distribution of PythonCE was about 7 meg.... I'm a
little suspicious...
I'm not *overkeen* to break my existing installation... wouldn't be the
end of the world I guess and maybe I should just try it :-) Do I install
this distribution over the *top* of the last one... or instead of
it...............

Pardon my ignorance of course.............

Fuzzyman

David L. Kashtan wrote:

>I finally got a distribution together for Python 2.3 for Windows/CE.
>
>	http://www.validus.com/~kashtan
>
>There is a binaries-only ZIP file for Python 2.3 for Windows/CE,
>a binaries-only ZIP file for Tkinter running on top of Python 2.3
>for Windows/CE and a ZIP file containing all the sources necessary
>to build things for Windows/CE using the standard Python 2.3 source
>distribution from python.org
>
>David Kashtan

http://www.Voidspace.org.uk
The Place where headspace meets cyberspace. Online resource site - covering science, technology, computing, cyberpunk, psychology, spirituality, fiction and more.

---
The Atlantibot coding message group.
---
http://www.atlantibots.org.uk