[PythonCE] Python 2.3 with Tkinter preview

Guido Wesdorp mailings at johnnydebris.net
Fri Oct 17 05:04:49 EDT 2003

Hello!

I think I want to do some more work on trying to get more modules to
work, right now most of them are just copied from a 2.3 release so there
are most definitely a couple in there that won't (completely) work, but
for the impatient I placed a rar-archive (I'm sorry, should have used
zip I suppose, too late for that now since I'm at work and can't reach a
Windows box) of Python 2.3/Tkinter, with a load of modules (couldn't get
Tkinter to work, sorry for that ;) but most of the rest of the standard
modules are in there) on the following url:

http://debris.demon.nl/PythonCE-2.3.rar

Cheers,

Guido Wesdorp

P.S. I haven't checked it for virii so if you download it and have a
virus killer installed please let me and the list know if it's okay...