[PythonCE] Re: Using the PPC / Networking in PythonCE?

Jeff Bauer jbauer at rubic.com
Tue Sep 30 07:41:25 EDT 2003

At the 7th International Python Conference in 1998
(has it been that long ago?) I demonstrated a Python
web server running on a Sharp Mobilon HC-4600.

At the time, I had also hacked the interpreter
command line to run be interactively from a PC
console session.

Additionally in the past, I've used socket datagrams
to communicate debugging information from Python
running on a CE device to another networked computer.

Jeff Bauer
Rubicon, Inc.