[PythonCE] python editor and tkinter

Ajay Brar abra9823 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Mon Aug 2 09:35:03 CEST 2004

hi!

can you recommend a good editor to use on a pocket pc for python code?
also i tried to install tkinter on my pocket pc. the instructions said
to extract the files to the top level directory.
Is this My Device which has the following directory structure.
    My device
             My Documents
             Program files
             Temp
             Windows
the archive with the tkinter binaries contained a tcl directory and a
windows directory. i copied the tcl8.4.3 to "My Device/" and copied the
dll's in Windows to "My device/Windows/". This didn't work however and i
even though i copied the dll's into the windows folder, i couldn't see
them there when i explored the directory...weird.

any ideas?

thanks
cheers

--