[PythonCE] python editor

Voidspace mike at pcblokes.com
Mon Aug 2 10:56:53 CEST 2004

Ajay Brar wrote:

> hi!
>
> can you recommend a good editor to use on a pocket pc for python code?

I use pocket notepad - but it's not ideal as it doesn't do indentation
(which can be a real pain). I usually use tabsfor indentation on my
pocketpc and convert back to spaces on my desktop.

There is a version of pocket VIM or EMACS (I forget which). This is
highly confoigurable and *can* be setup to do indentatiobn - but it's
horribly complex to create a config file - and with no real
documentation I've never bothered.

If anyone has a decent config file or knows a freeware editor I would
really love to know.

Regards,

Fuzzy

[snip..]

--

http://www.Voidspace.org.uk
The Place where headspace meets cyberspace. Online resource site - covering science, technology, computing, cyberpunk, psychology, spirituality,

---
http://www.Voidspace.org.uk/atlantibots/pythonutils.html
Python utilities, modules and apps.
Including Nanagram, Dirwatcher and more.
---
http://www.fuchsiashockz.co.uk