[PythonCE] Re: Python on Axim v50 / XScale

Voidspace mike at pcblokes.com
Mon Dec 13 18:03:02 CET 2004

This is the url for apacheCE

http://www.rainer-keuchel.de/wince/apache-ce.html

I may well be wrong about pocket PC not working with localhost. I was
sure I'd read it before - so hadn't experimented - certainly the apache
page shows apache using the loopback address. I'd assumed it was a hack.
I've done a bit of googling and it looks like there are several
microsoft references to getting localhost to work....

Regards,

Fuzzy

--

http://www.Voidspace.org.uk
The Place where headspace meets cyberspace. Online resource site - covering science, technology, computing, cyberpunk, psychology, spirituality, fiction and more.

---
http://www.Voidspace.org.uk/atlantibots/pythonutils.html
Python utilities, modules and apps.
Including Nanagram, Dirwatcher and more.
---
http://www.fuchsiashockz.co.uk