[PythonCE] Re: Python on Axim v50 / XScale

Voidspace mike at pcblokes.com
Mon Dec 13 18:03:02 CET 2004

This is the url for apacheCE

I may well be wrong about pocket PC not working with localhost. I was
sure I'd read it before - so hadn't experimented - certainly the apache
page shows apache using the loopback address. I'd assumed it was a hack.
I've done a bit of googling and it looks like there are several
microsoft references to getting localhost to work....

Brad Clements wrote:

>On 13 Dec 2004 at 16:41, Voidspace wrote:
>>You can't
>>use these with winCE because it doesn't have the normal loopback address -
>>this means you *probably* have to use apache, which makes it a bit of a
>>heavier distribution.
>Uh, how does PIE talk to a local apache without using a loopback address?

The Place where headspace meets cyberspace. Online resource site - covering science, technology, computing, cyberpunk, psychology, spirituality, fiction and more.

Python utilities, modules and apps.
Including Nanagram, Dirwatcher and more.

Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow talent
 to the dark place where it leads. -Erica Jong
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy.
         -Milan Kundera