[PythonCE] BaseHTTPSever failes import

Remi Cool dev-pythonce at smartology.nl
Tue Feb 10 04:02:56 EST 2004

Hello,

I'm experimenting with the pythonce 2.3 package and ran into a
problem. Importing BaseHTTPServer goes wrong and results in a
traceback on import tempfile with the message:

Attribute error 'module' object has no attribute 'O_RDWR' (os.O_RDWR)

When you import tempfile in the shell, it get's imported correctly as
does BaseHTTPSever after you manualy imported tempfile. I did not
test BaseHTTPSever (yet), so I don't know if it works after
importing.

I'll look into os.py for a solution, but if anyone already has a
modified os.py and want's to share it, it will save me the time :)

My goal is to get a XMLRPC server running that serves HTML pages/forms
to the PocketExplorer and enables the workstation to synchronize the
data either via bluetooth or WiFi.

A small database as Metakit with python bindings would be a welcome
addition. Any one with metakit experience? Or SQLite for that matter?

Remi