[PythonCE] New Tkinter Distribution

Voidspace mike at pcblokes.com
Fri Jul 16 09:23:04 CEST 2004

Can someone help me by clarifying the situation on the new Tkinter
distribution - before I waste a lot of effort trying to get it to work....
Is the one on the Validus site for ppc2002 or *only* for 2003 ?

Also Isr asked the following question ?

> Another thing, I see that there are 2 sets of Tkinter & Tkconstants
> files. One in the regular dist. and one in the Tk part of the dist..
> They seem to be different files because they have different amount of
> bytes. Which should I use and what's the difference. all the best, Isr

Has anyone resolved an answer ?

Regards,

Fuzzy

--

http://www.Voidspace.org.uk
The Place where headspace meets cyberspace. Online resource site - covering science, technology, computing, cyberpunk, psychology, spirituality, fiction and more.

---
http://www.Voidspace.org.uk/atlantibots/pythonutils.html
Python utilities, modules and apps.
Including Nanagram, Dirwatcher and more.
---
http://www.fuchsiashockz.co.uk