[PythonCE] RE: New Tkinter Distribution

Isr Gish isrgish at fastem.com
Sun Jul 18 08:23:45 CEST 2004

-----Original Message-----

Hi Fuzzy,

I don't see why it shouldn't work for Pocket PC 2002. Also you should use the one from the library *not* from the tkinter dist. Because the lib is the more updated.

Also about the problem with the import error that you mentioned in a previous e-mail.
The reason for the import error has nothing to do specifically with running a script from explorer.  *I think* it has with the startup of python. It seems that when I tried putting the library file s in different places that's when I got the errors. (this is with the latest download, previous downloads I think did have some problems.) you should try putting everything in the Program Files\Python\lib directory as is stated on the website, then see if you still have problems.

All the best,
Isr