[PythonCE] Q: still problem with Tkinter

Isr Gish isrgish at fastem.com
Sun Jul 18 21:40:18 CEST 2004

-----Original Message-----

[snip

   >What do I miss? Any hint from somebody who suceeded with Tkinter usage
   >(either in interactive mode or from a .py source) would be very helpful.

You need to add to sys.path the directory where the Tkinter.pyc is located. Andlthat is:
'\\Program Files\\Python\\lib\\Python23.zp\\lib-tk'

You should add it with "sys.path.append()"

After I wrote this I relized that you unziped the files. So in that case the folder to append to sys.path should be.
'\\Program Files\\Python\\lib\\lib-tk'

All the best,
Isr