[PythonCE] xml on PocketPC

Anthony Tuininga anthony.tuininga at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 17:22:27 CEST 2004

I had a need for a Pocket PC device to communicate with a server via a
web service. I have successfully done so after a few modifications to
source that I thought might be of interest to those on this list.

Attached are the small patches required to get it to compile. With
these changes I was able to get the module to import and successfully
parse an XML stream sent by a web service. If you have questions, I'd
be happy to answer them. I'm not sure if there is some repository for
patches required for the Windows CE platform but if there is I'd be
happy to have these included so that I don't have to maintain them....
:-)

Hope this helps someone.