[PythonCE] xml on PocketPC

Brad Clements bkc at murkworks.com
Wed Oct 20 17:42:45 CEST 2004

On 20 Oct 2004 at 9:22, Anthony Tuininga wrote:

> Attached are the small patches required to get it to compile. With
> these changes I was able to get the module to import and successfully
> parse an XML stream sent by a web service. If you have questions, I'd
> be happy to answer them. I'm not sure if there is some repository for
> patches required for the Windows CE platform but if there is I'd be
> happy to have these included so that I don't have to maintain them.... :-)

Thanks for the patches. In looking at xmlparse.c, I wonder why that patch just wouldn't go
into the core distribution. I'm not familiar with this module or the offsetof C macro, but I'd
think that other non x86 platforms might have the same issues, regardless of OS.

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
http://www.wecanstopspam.org/                   AOL-IM: BKClements