[PythonCE] (no subject)

Barrett Barrett at SmithWeb.US
Thu Dec 1 18:48:52 CET 2005

I'm just starting to play with (or try playing with) Python on my Cassiopeia pda.  I installed Python 2.2 for Microsoft Pocket PC from http://www.murkworks.com/Research/Python/PocketPCPython/Overview but when I attempt to run the application I get a message that it is not a valid Windows CE application.

I noticed that the release listed it as StrongArm, but don't have a concept of what that really means or what I should be looking for.  Would someone mind pointing me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Barrett