[PythonCE] Cassiopeia PDA

Edward Fewell EdwardFewell at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 14:36:01 CET 2005

"StrongARM" is the processor, usually called just "ARM", and probably the
most common one today for PDAs and similar devices.

The version of PythonCE you tried requires an ARM processor and Pocket PC
2002 or later.  The E-200 Cassiopeia, for example, should be able to run it.

If you're still unsure what's going on, then provide more details of what
PDA you have and what steps you're taking to install and run PythonCE.

Edward Fewell