[PythonCE] More on Tkinter canvas

Ed Blake kitsune_e at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 19:50:21 CET 2005

I've gotten curious about the Tkinter canvas widget now.  I haven't had
enough time to really play with it but I do have access to some great
examples.  Attached is my favorite example from the /demos/tkinter/matt
directory slightly modified to run on WinCE.  Also here is a url where you
can get the demos:

http://weblog.cs.uiowa.edu/python-2.3.1/Demo/tkinter/

Unforunatly I couldn't find a zip/tgz containing all the demos, but they do
have fairly discriptive names so the above should work.  It might also be
interesting to go through and adjust these so they will all work on WinCE...