[PythonCE] Qt for Windows now to be LGPL

Stewart Midwinter stewart.midwinter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 17:58:18 CET 2005

sorry, that was a typo.  I did recall reading GPL, not LGPL, and yes,
that it will be dual-licensed.

Interesting that you can develop for free using the GPL version, but
if you make something commercial and don't want to release source
code, I guess at that point you could purchase a commercial license.

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 22:32:51 -0800, Wichmann, Mats D
<mats.d.wichmann at intel.com> wrote:
> No, it doesn't say that at all.  It will be under the same
> terms as the Linux and Mac versions, that is dual-licensed under
> GPL and a commercial license.  There's a big difference
> between GPL and LGPL.

cheers,
--
Stewart Midwinter