[PythonCE] Tkinter installation

James Burkert james.burkert at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 19:43:50 CET 2005

Hey Stewart,

Finally something I can be helpful with!

I have tcl8.4.3 in the root directory \My Device\, next to Windows,
Program files, etc. It works just fine there. I guess its just because
thats how tcl is referenced in some file or another.

Out of curiosity, what did you need to change to get Python to run
properly from your SD card?

James