[PythonCE] Plucker distiller for Pocket PC?

Brad Clements bkc at murkworks.com
Tue May 31 21:33:01 CEST 2005

On 31 May 2005 at 14:48, Jeff Mitchell wrote:

> 	I've just gotten the urge to look for a Plucker distiller to run
> on the PoPC itself; this of course let to PythonCE since Plucker Desktop's
> distiller is itself written in python.

I just looked at the website, and I suppose it will work. PPC Python I think
supports zlib, though there's no mention of any other packages it requires.

Though perhaps image processing might need PIL?

--

So, you run this on your pocket PC, the IR beam the plucker file to your
palm OS device to view it?

Strange

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com

We must come down from our heights, and leave our straight
paths, for the byways and low places of life, if we would
learn truths by strong contrasts; and in hovels, in forecastles,
and among our own outcasts in foreign lands, see what has been
wrought upon our fellow-creatures by accident, hardship, or vice.
- Richard Henry Dana, Jr. 1836