[PythonCE] Pocket PC-Startup script

Isr Gish isrgish at fastem.com
Thu Oct 27 18:27:07 CEST 2005

Edward Fewell Wrote:
   >If it were desktop Python, you could approach it two ways.  You could use
   >the system method of the os module to launch your applications.  Or you
   >could use access to the Win32 API CreateProcess() from the Win32 wrappers.
   >
   >Neither is available to PythonCE 2.34 that I have here.  I have seen where a
   >CreateProcess() module exists, but it was reported to only work with
   >PythonCE 2.2.  No, I don't know for sure where you could get either of
   >those.

I have a version of win32process for Python 2.3.4. I don't know from where I got it, but I don't mind sharing it with whoever needs it. Also theRe is a module named osce which has an implementation of os.system (using  CreateProcess) made by Tlion which I also have. (maybe someone can put these up somewhere, for this is looked for from timesto time).

All the best,
Isr