[PythonCE] Problem calling python

Ed Blake kitsune_e at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 18:19:01 CEST 2006

I've been wondering about that.  Don't you get the full path to a script when
it is run?  Otherwise how would Python know where to find the file it's
supposed to execute?  How can you open a file without knowing where it is?
And if you do know where a script is being run from - shouldn't that be the
scripts initial working directory?