[PythonCE] Problem calling python

Luke Dunstan coder_infidel at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 17:13:19 CEST 2006

While you are debugging this, please be aware that unlike most operating
systems, Windows CE has no concept of a "current directory" at all. The
command prompt gives the illusion of a current directory for convenience but
once you start another program it will have no way of knowing what the
command prompt current directory was. PythonCE also emulates a current
directory for compatibility with other Python platforms but it is always
"\Temp" when you start PythonCE. You can see what the current (emulated)
directory is using os.getcwd().

Luke