[PythonCE] Windows Mobile 5.0 Now Has a Console!

Bandung bandung at skyesystems.com
Sat Dec 9 23:27:37 CET 2006

What a difference a "\" makes.

When calling python, it needs to have the exact path given, the relative
path doesn't work.  So if I enter the following..

     \> python \sample.py

Then it works!  What this means is I can now write bat files which call
various pythom modules.  I can also  execute python modules from the cmd
console by typing

     \>    python \path\sample\module.py

What I want to get working next is the ability to execute my python
scripts/modules from within pocket Vim.  I can already edit python modules
from within pocket Vim, complete with all of the syntax hiliting, that
includes colours and correct indentations.  I can assign a key stroke combo
to launch macros and now that I can get python to run from the cmd concole
and pass it a module, I have the makings of a pretty decent development
environment.

I just wish that the -i parameter would work.  Then we could type the
following..

   \>    python \path\sample\module.py  -i

and put python into the interactive mode while loading the module.  If
anyone knows how to get pythonce to accept parameters such as -i, etc,  this
would be the bomb.

Bandung