[PythonCE] Python 2.5 for Windows CE / ARM

Bandung bandung at skyesystems.com
Tue Dec 12 16:42:29 CET 2006

You should either use the CAB install option (ie download the cab file and
place it on your mobile)  or run the install.exe from you desktop when you
are linked to your mobile via ActiveSync.

Make sure that you get the additional files that are missing, ie the Tkinter
files as well as the MySQLite files and place them within the appropriate
directory on your mobile.  The instructions are there in the download.  Or
you can refer to prior message threads on this site.