[PythonCE] psyqlite and tkinter

Bandung bandung at skyesystems.com
Mon Dec 18 10:24:25 CET 2006

Here is the script that Luke Dunstan built to correct the indentation
problem.  I saved it in a file called pythonrc.py.  Why?  Because this file
gets loaded automatically everytime one launches a python interpreter.
Unfortunately, pytonce25 looks  for it in the PDA's \Temp directory.  So
that is where you need to put it.

http://www.nabble.com/file/4860/pythonrc.py pythonrc.py