[PythonCE] Empty project or Human Friendly Project?

Tim Lesher tlesher at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 22:10:02 CET 2006

On 1/6/06, Brad Clements <bkc at murkworks.com> wrote:
> Older versions of Windows CE have big incompatibability issues.

New ones, too. :-) Especially on non-PocketPC devices.

> Anyway.. it would be great to get our changes back into the mainline code, but I
> don't think it's a simple problem to solve.. :-(

Believe me, I understand--crossplatform development isn't easy, and
Windows CE is specifically warped enough to make it worse.

Just so we're perfectly clear, I certainly don't mean to discount the
work you've done to date on the port--many thanks for that.
--
Tim Lesher <tlesher at gmail.com>