[PythonCE] "political issues"?

Rodrigo Contreras Köbrich rc at simov.cl
Fri Jan 6 23:06:48 CET 2006

Hi, David:

I'm new to the list, but I'm paying a lot of attention to every message
and I must say that today the discussion got very spicy.
Can you explain a little what dealing with the "political issues of
getting integrated with the mainline development" means?
The Nokia implementation of Python is well known and I really can't
figure out why they don't have PPC in mind.
It seams that the term "political issues" is very inappropriate for an
open source project.
Who won't be glad to have a first-hand well documented version of pythonce?

Rc.