[PythonCE] How do you develop on the PocketPC?

Luke Dunstan coder_infidel at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 9 14:14:27 CET 2006

I sometimes use interactive commands, but usually through a program called
ActiveSync Remote Display which is like Remote Desktop. Other times I do
double-click on scripts, and it is possible (but inconvenient) to see the
error messages by switching to the Python window. I have been planning on
creating some tools to help this process but maybe you've already done that?

Your script would be appreciated.

Luke