[PythonCE] PythonCE wiki

Andy Baker andy at andybak.net
Mon Jun 19 11:41:08 CEST 2006

I feel it would improve things if someone could start contacting the
authors/maintainers of some of the out of date PythonCE stuff floating
around and ask them if they could update/remove/point to current
stuff.

The first impressions you get when you google for PythonCE is that it
is a project that isn't particularly current. It would be nice to try
and get the main google hits looking a bit more loved.