[PythonCE] Using buttons on PDA

jeffbarish jeff_barish at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 12 20:49:19 CET 2006

Is there a way to change the way in which the buttons on the PDA interact
with the program?  I suspect that answering this question requires the
information that I am using wxPython.  Currently, the scroll button will
permit me to change the selection of the current control, but I have not
found a way to tab to a different control.  I would like to control one
listctrl using the button -- and only that control.  It would also be nice
if I could assign useful functions to the buttons that now open the
calendar, mail, etc.