[PythonCE] serial port access

adrian awong8888 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 08:42:20 CET 2007

"http://mail.python.org/pipermail/pythonce/attachments/20060922/5af92a01/attachment-0003.py
gmail.comhttp://mail.python.org/pipermail/pythonce/attachments/20060922/5af92a01/attachment-0003.py
> ", but when I import ceserial, pythonce gave me a "SyntasError:
> invalid synax"
> Thanks in advance.
> Adrian
> awong8888 <at> gmail.com

when I click on the link in my own post, I downloaded the file instead of cut
and pasted the text. And it is working, or at least I imported without any error.
in case someone else want to do this, you also need windase.py a link
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/pythonce/attachments/20060922/5af92a01/attachment-0002.py

the code is from Benjamin McBride in a post earlier.

Adrian