[PythonCE] wxPython, handling close events

Matt S. sleepingbull at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 00:31:58 CET 2007

Here's some sample code that highlights my application closing problem.  If
a user uses the Quit button, no problem.  If on the other hand they close
the frame, hay mucho problemas.

I've included some comments and commented out some code that can be used to
alter the applications behavior.  Ideally, I want the user to have to
confirm that they want to quit before the program ever begins to be
destroyed.

Thanks!
Matt