[PythonCE] Smartphone support (Blackjack WM5)

Stefan Rusek s at rusek.org
Thu Sep 6 01:54:12 CEST 2007

I have a blackjack and I was disappointed to find that when I try to install
PythonCE it says it is not intended for my device. I was able to decompress
the cab, and manually put the files in the right places, then when I ran it,
it gave an error about GetSipInfo. With more investigation, I see a patch
for this and my first issue on sourceforge.

I got the build environment setup, and I posted a VM5/VM6 cab file on the
patch section of the sourceforge website.