[PythonCE] Smartphone support (Blackjack WM5)

Alexandre Delattre alexandre.delattre at enst-bretagne.fr
Thu Sep 6 21:19:34 CEST 2007

Hi Stefen,

Even if I don't own a smartphone device, it's a very good initiative to
provide binaries for smartphones :)
However, being curious, I looked at the patch page and was unable to see
attachments with it. I may have looked at the wrong place, but I've
double checked it and found nothing.

I think you should ask one of the project admin to make your cab appear
in the main download page, since many smartphone users won't necessary
have the patience to look in the patch section for working binaries ;)

With regards,

Alexandre