[PythonCE] Windows Event Handling

John Hampton pacopablo at pacopablo.com
Tue Jul 29 10:50:21 CEST 2008

I'm developing a ctypes wrapper for the Symbol Barcode Reader API.  When
  reading a barcode, there are a few calls.  One is a blocking call, one
via an event notification, and the other via a windows message.

I was wondering how these types of event were generally handled in
PythonCE.  Do I need to create my own event loop that calls
ctypes.windll.user32.MsgWaitForMultipleObjects()?  If so, I'm also
wondering how to integrate this with a PocketPyGui event loop.

I would appreciate any help and direction with this.  Thanks in advance.

-John