[Python.NET] Who is using Python for .NET?

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at indiegamedesign.com
Tue Dec 16 04:23:10 EST 2003

Pardon if this is a loaded question for a beta project.  My intent is to
speed adoption and interest, not to bust chops.

Who is using Python for .NET?  Who's kicking its tires?  How do you know
that it works in various scenarios?  What level of application
complexity has it been proven to work with?  What kinds of scenarios
would you expect Python for .NET to be able to handle today, and what
scenarios would make you scared?

I understand that docs aren't in place yet, so it might be a bit much to
ask for a webpage of projects using / evaluating Python for .NET.  But,
it would probably get more testing and adoption if people were seen to
be kicking its tires.  If nothing else, I hope this query gets
doesn't indicate a lot of usage unless it's all silent, skilled, highly
productive lurking.

Any guess on how far out the 1.0 release is?

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

Taking risk where others will not.