[Python.NET] Python.NET 1.0 Final

Bruce Dodson bruce_dodson at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 22:06:41 CEST 2006

In the change log in SVN I see that there was a 1.0 final release, with the
new import semantics back-ported, but still using .NET 1.1 in contrast to
the more recent work Brian has been doing.

However, I don't see the updates to the documentation in the 1.0 branch, and
also I get an "unreachable code" warning when I try to compile it, so I'm
not confident that it is the old branch is complete and tested.  Is there a
pre-built, tested 1.0 release version available somewhere?

Thanks,
Bruce

ps. Unreachable code is after the first return in arrayobject.cs, line 44:

     return CLRObject.GetInstHandle(result, tp);
     string message = "cannot instantiate array wrapper";
     return Exceptions.RaiseTypeError(message);

Could be due to a merge that went awry?