[Python.NET] About Python and Boa

Serge Gauthier gauthier.sg at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 28 13:35:29 CEST 2008

I have posted a question about Python.net and Boa Constructor.

Thanks for the answers. I did progress: I had to recompile the python_runtime.dll with C# and now it is working under Windows.

My question is: how to do the same under Linux. I have MonoDevelop installed, is it possible to use the same way ?

Thanks a lot

Serge

--
J'utilise la version gratuíte de SPAMfighter pour utilisateurs privés.
Ce programme a supprimé1566 d'e-mails spam à ce jour.