[Python.NET] Python 3 Support?

Barton barton at BCDesignsWell.com
Sun May 8 10:31:50 CEST 2011

Plans? More like prayers... I'd love to do all the grunt work on this,
but don't see a lot of free time in the near future.

Yes. 2.7 is the highest know working version supported (and it has some
issues - usually regarding importing 3rd party python modules that have
some sort of manifest mismatch).

If anyone feels like helping out on the next release, all that is needed
is a deep understanding of the internal workings of python and as good
smattering of C#.

Thanks for the interest.