[Python.NET] I need to use C# list as an object for one of my controls

brad at fie.us brad at fie.us
Fri May 24 06:00:17 CEST 2013

What exactly are you trying to do?  It looks like you are trying to create a class in python that inherits from .net's System.Object, rather than python's object.  But then you treat it as a dynamic object, which it really isn't.  And then you try and treat it as a statically typed object, which it doesn't seem t be either really, now that you've treated it as dynamic in python.  What is the intent?  Do you mean to create a dynamic object that both .net and python treat as a dynamically typed object?