[Python.NET] I need to use C# list as an object for one of my controls

Jojo Maquiling jojo.maquiling at kadjo.org
Fri May 24 06:07:45 CEST 2013

Actually i'm just trying to use a .net System.Object List with this one -
http://objectlistview.sourceforge.net/cs/index.html. I like the way the
grid is displayed on that objectlistview so i'm trying to experiment and
dispay, but what i get is just an empty row.

Here is the snippet of my code.

def LoadRecord(self,sender,e):
listing = List[person]()
listing.Add(person('jojo','maquiling'))
listing.Add(person('gary','granada'))
self._objectListView1.SetObjects(listing)

A datagrid is good,I have used it, but then i just want to figure out also
if its possible for me to use this ObjectListView control on my application.

Thanks and best regards.

Jojo Maquiling