[Python.NET] I need to use C# list as an object for one of my controls

Jojo Maquiling jojo.maquiling at kadjo.org
Sat May 25 03:18:16 CEST 2013

Ok Thanks Brad for  the reply.

I'm just confused really on that static and dynamic thing that i have
experimented on it via console. I have figure it out now on how to use that
objectlistview. I've just created a datatable and fill data on it and use
the DataListView which is part of the ObjectListView library.

Python dot net is really a great software.