[Python.NET] missing constructor

Uffe Kousgaard uffe.kousgaard at routeware.dk
Fri May 24 22:23:21 CEST 2013

First of all, thank you for a great library.

I have run into an issue of an "object" in my assembly that do not have
a constructor (other than "void").
The object is called TFloatPoint and has 2 public fields x and y.

At first we used this:
myPoint = TFloatPoint(), but that didn't work due to lack of matching
constructor.

Then I replaced it with a method call that returned a TFloatPoint result
and that works.

But for another class, I do not currently have any methods returning
such an instance.

Is there any generally working method, other than creating dummy methods
returning the desired class / type?

I'm using this one with Python 2.7.2:
pythonnet-2.0-Beta0-clr4.0_140_py27_UCS2_x86.zip

Kind regards
Uffe Kousgaard