[PYTHONMAC-SIG] PYTH creator code

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 11:02:20 +0100

Folks,
apparently the 'PYTH' creator code that has been used by python for a
long time is officially in use by someone else, so for the next
release I'll have to pick a different one (probably 'Pyth'). I'll
include a script with the next distribution to fix existing files, but
I'm posting this message to see if anyone has any ideas of other
things that have to be changed, or other problems this may cause.

Guido: shall I register the codes in the name of the Python Software
Activity? If so: what is the address of the PSA?
Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm