[PYTHONMAC-SIG] AppleEvent "every"

Bill Bedford billpy@mail.demon.net
Fri, 23 May 1997 12:24:30 +0100

I am working on an expanded findertools module, and would like to include
the ability to get/set the property of every object. As in the applescript :

get name of every disk.

When I look at the ae that this script sends "every" is represented by

Can any one tell me what this long represents? Or where I can find more
about it?

I don't recall seeing anything in Inside Mac.

 Bill Bedford                                  Designer of Photo-Etches

               owner Brit_Rail-L  ---  british railways historical list