[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Windows emulators on PC's

Dave Dench dave@zeus.hud.ac.uk
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 13:49:39 +0100

Sorry not strictly mac python as such but I want to run
the windows 95 python from my Mac : 240 Mhz 603e machine.
Does anyone have any experience of doing this using
the SoftWindows'95 or VirtualPC emulator?
I want to do this for teaching purposes as  students only have access
to Unix version or PC version of Python and I want to check out
any work that I do on a Mac first, before downloading to the students.
I want to know if
a) using PIL is feasible using this convoluted route ie gives adequate
performance
b) which is the best emulator.
	Best wishes,
	David

                 *     David Dench                          	*
                 *     The University of Huddersfield , UK     	*
                 *     Tel:  01484 472083     			*
                 *     email: d.j.dench@hud.ac.uk 	 	*