[PYTHONMAC-SIG] FWD: Find File bugs and a Trash Icon emulation in Python. (send to comp.sys.mac... )

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g@Virginia.EDU
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 10:52:50 -0500 (EST)

FYI: There is a simpler fix for the Find File bug : create an alias
of the Trash and drag the selected files into the alias.

However, I would still like to know why Find File crashes when dragging
a large number ( N > 100+ ) of files onto a Python Applet.
( And even though MacsBug says it's in Find File after the crash, I'm
  not confident that Python isn't to blame, since this is the only
  way I've seen it crash like that. )

---|  Steven D. Majewski   (804-982-0831)  <sdm7g@Virginia.EDU>  |---
---|  Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics  |---
---|  University of Virginia             Health Sciences Center  |---
---|  P.O. Box 10011            Charlottesville, VA  22906-0011  |---
All power corrupts and obsolete power corrupts obsoletely." - Ted Nelson