[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython source, which CodeWarrior ?

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 16:12:55 +0200

> I have downloaded Python 1.5.1 source.
> The doc says the projects are for CW Pro 1 but I when I open them with Pro
> 1, the IDE says the projects are for a newer IDE.
> Which version of CW is actually required ?

Probably CW Pro 2, then.

Still, I would advise to use the 1.5.2b release, or wait a few days until
1.5.2 final is available. There is really little reason to stick with older
releases once a new one is out. And Python beta releases are usually just as
solid as normal
releases.